[OSM-talk] [voting] highway=living_street - approved (in the end)

Ulf Lamping ulf.lamping at web.de
Sun Jan 6 02:50:05 GMT 2008

Hi List!

The voting about highway=living_street ended with 24 approvals and 15
disapprovals.

After a lot of discussion about this tag, I've approved it now - in the
end the proposal has a majority in it's current form. Reading most of
the comments and votes (again), I think that starting another voting
wouldn't end in much clearer result.

As I was a bit undecided the last days (weeks), the main reason to
approve it now were the votes added since I've looked the last time (6
approvals vs. 2 disapprovals were added).

I've moved it from the proposed to the approved pages and also added it
to the map features page.

Regards, ULFL