[OSM-talk] tag proposal categories

Andy Allan gravitystorm at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 10:22:32 GMT 2008

On Jan 21, 2008 12:10 AM, Robin Paulson <robin.paulson at gmail.com> wrote:
> in an effort to make it easier for people to comment and vote on
> current tag proposals, i've created a couple of new categories for the
> wiki:
>
> http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/index.php/Category:Tag_Vote_Open
> and
> http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/index.php/Category:RFC_open
>
> these should be self-explanatory
>
> feel free to add them to any tags opened for comments/voting

Can I add a suggestion for further improvement? There could be a
status section on each proposal, somewhere near the top, that says
[big green box] Voting is currently open [/box] or [big blue box]
Discussion in progress [/box] and so on. If you use templates for
these, you can put the category into the template so that every page
that includes the template has the category automatically, the same
way as the "Out of Date" template/category works.

Cheers,
Andy