[OSM-talk] Potlatch on talk-de

Stephan Schildberg schildberg at scoid.de
Fri Jan 25 17:50:54 GMT 2008

Hi,

Potlach frustration was the initial start of this thread. We are gone
over this and are much further now! We just have forgotten to chnage the
subject. Now it's more on "...should we develop a standard first, then
go out and and go for a tag......" or. "...just go out , tag and later
we will agree on some standard." So please do not disturb this discurs.

regards,
Stephan.