[OSM-talk] Arezzo Mapping Party .. results

Edoardo Marascalchi edoardo at edoardomarascalchi.it
Mon Jan 28 08:10:25 GMT 2008

(as usual I would apoligize about my bad english)

Andrea made a nice instant-video about the mapping party:

http://it.youtube.com/watch?v=WHNwCBqQHtY

20 people joined the first day, they had a couple of local newspapers
and a local TV. The event was featured on Sunday local newspapers even
if there are the main political problems in Italy and the European Day
of Holocaust Remembrance

In the next days some photo gallery on the wiki page.

You can see the results on informationfreeway

http://informationfreeway.org/?lat=43.45591668446809&lon=11.883084584407184&zoom=13&layers=0B00F000F

consider Arezzo isn't covered by yahoo imagery

Edoardo
--
Edoardo Marascalchi
ICT Consultant