[OSM-talk] [OSM-talk-nl] Recent Edits

Martijn van Exel mvexel at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 07:59:55 GMT 2008

Exactly my point. We want participation, at least that is my take on
the gist of the OSM mission. The more passive users we can turn into
active contributors, the better. The flagging/note system discussed
here can play a key role in achieving this.

As is being shown, implementation of the front end is not even the
difficult part. It is the back end and logisitics that is the main
concern. What happens to all these flags being put on the map by
anonymous users? One possibility would be to have active and savvy OSM
contributers assume 'responsibility' for one or more areas of their
choosing (presumably areas they are familiar with IRL) and be
npotified when a note / flag is set in that area.

It's not a complete solution, but it might help answer the question of
what to do with all this extra input being generated by a note system.

--
martijn van exel -+- mvexel at gmail.com -+- http://www.schaaltreinen.nl/

Op 28 jan 2008, om 16:22 heeft Lambertus het volgende geschreven: