[OSM-talk] who moved Mumbai?

Beau Gunderson beau at beaugunderson.com
Sun Jul 6 09:27:41 BST 2008

Re: Need #1, I just tried this and can quantify the main problem.

The Mumbai Freemap WMS does not seem to be able to use the SRS tag to return
requests in EPSG:4326, which the JOSM WMS plugin expects. It is currently
returning requests in EPSG:32643.

Alternatively, the JOSM WMS plugin could be made to make requests in other
coordinate systems...

- Beau