[OSM-talk] Problems at Dublin airport

Mike Collinson mike at ayeltd.biz
Thu Jul 10 08:48:56 BST 2008

[my incoming email is down so apologies if I am duplicating what others have said]

Though all flights were cancelled on Wednesday night the airport is open again today, Thur:

http://www.dublinairport.com/flight-information/live-arrivals.asp

Early morning flights were on time and there seems to be about a 30 minute delay for mid-morning, so I hope it will clear for all you SOTM travellers tomorrow.  I'm off to the airport shortly.

Mike