[OSM-talk] Problems at Dublin airport

Steve Chilton S.L.Chilton at mdx.ac.uk
Thu Jul 10 10:12:36 BST 2008

I flew into Dublin yesterday lunchtime and had 30 min delay (told it would be 2 hours when we were on runway!). My friend told me later that loads of flights were actually diverted to Shannon during day.
Supposedly OK now though.
Will see Frederik and crew later on Friday all being well.

Cheers
STEVE