[OSM-talk] [SOTM] Train ticket: couldn't ask a small favour?

Nick Whitelegg Nick.Whitelegg at solent.ac.uk
Thu Jul 10 11:25:00 BST 2008

Hello everyone,

Apologies for this but don't know if I could ask a small favour? Am
intending on being on the train tomorrow, have tried to buy online but my
type of card isn't accepted. Would anyone be able to book for me then I
can pay them back tomorrow? Have already asked Jochen about this in case
he hasn't done the block booking yet.

If not, not to worry. BTW what are most people doing Monday? Heading back
towards Dublin first thing or hanging round Limerick area? Are there any
interesting places to visit in the Limerick area itself?

Thanks,
Nick