[OSM-talk] [SOTM] Train ticket: couldn't ask a small favour?

Iván Sánchez Ortega ivan at sanchezortega.es
Thu Jul 10 11:34:44 BST 2008

El Jueves, 10 de Julio de 2008, Nick Whitelegg escribió:
> Hello everyone,
>
> Apologies for this but don't know if I could ask a small favour? Am
> intending on being on the train tomorrow, have tried to buy online but my
> type of card isn't accepted.

If everything else fails, remember that there is still one seat available in
Frederik's car. We'll be a bit cramped with all the baggage, but it can be
done.

> If not, not to worry. BTW what are most people doing Monday? Heading back
> towards Dublin first thing or hanging round Limerick area?

I'm out for Dublin first thing in the morning and hang out by temple bar all
day, unless I find another way of going back to Dublin later in the day.

> Are there any interesting places to visit in the Limerick area itself?

http://wikitravel.org/en/Limerick

Cheers,
--

Cuando soy buena, soy buena. Cuando soy mala, mucho mejor.- Mae West.