[OSM-talk] [SOTM] Train ticket: couldn't ask a small favour?

Dermot McNally dermotm at gmail.com
Thu Jul 10 12:28:31 BST 2008

On the matter of lifts - I will be driving down on Friday after work,
and I'm so far carrying a grand total of zero passengers. If that
suits anybody, shout.

Limerick is within easy reach of many pleasant parts of Ireland,
notably County Clare (The Burren, The Cliffs of Moher) and Kerry.
These are also areas that could do with more mapping, so see my other
message on that subject if you are planning to stick around a while.

Dermot