[OSM-talk] Using OSM maps in a mobile navigator

Fabrizio Giudici fabrizio.giudici at tidalwave.it
Thu Jul 17 13:44:42 BST 2008

Hi there.

I've recently added support for OSM maps (BTW, it's the default
provider) in an open source mobile navigator that I've developed. I'm
guessing which is the best way to give credits to OSM in my
application - what about writing OSM (or maybe a logo - is it the
magnifying glass at the left top corner in the home page the official
logo of OSM?) over the rendered maps? Thanks for any feedback.

--
Fabrizio Giudici, Ph.D. - Java Architect, Project Manager
Tidalwave s.a.s. - "We make Java work. Everywhere."