[OSM-talk] New: 'OSM Mapper' for OpenStreetMap Contributors, by Ito World

Tim Waters (chippy) chippy2005 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 19 19:44:16 BST 2008

It is a very good tool! many many thanks! It's making me want to map
more, to climb higher up the charts, heh.

Also, I note, that for my area, over half the contributors add just
one or two features, a pub here, a road there. This is really
encouraging for the project, in my opinion, it shows people just
adding their little bit - something that in the future, I think we
will see much more of (possibly even negating the need for a login for
just a casual edit).

The only little gripe I have is viewing it on my screen - it's
limited to 1024 wide  so I cannot see both the maps and the right hand
side columns at the same time. Perhaps a setting / preference could be
set to allow me to have a smaller map?

cheers,

chip