[OSM-talk] New: 'OSM Mapper' for OpenStreetMap Contributors, by Ito World

Peter Miller peter.miller at itoworld.com
Mon Jul 21 14:26:03 BST 2008

Thanks for all your comments and encouragement.

I have just added a page to the wiki for 'OSM Mapper' and ask people to add
suggestions for improvement and other comments to that page.
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/index.php/OSM_Mapper

I have also made a note of you suggestion on the page. Feel free to sign it
if you prefer.

Regards,

Peter