[OSM-talk] House numbers... One more suggestion

Charlie Echo openstreetmap at coutiere.com
Fri Jul 25 16:43:16 BST 2008

Hello,
I added one suggestion to the "House Numbers" page. It's the eighth one.
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/index.php/Proposed_features/House_numbers

I really think we must solve this issue quickly, for two reasons:
- it will make the map really more attractive. We must have a map at the same level as our "competitors".
- it will save a lot of time: entering street names and THEN numbers doubles the number of visits, and so on.

So please add comments, ask for more information if you want.