[OSM-talk] SOTM weekend accommodation?

Renaud Martinet karouf at gmail.com
Tue Jun 24 18:29:15 BST 2008

They surely do accept european ID cards as I always used that at the
immigration in Heathrow coming from France and going up to Scotland.

In fact you could go through immigration in London only with your
thick French accent, happened to me like 3 years ago. It was just
after the bombings in London and I had lost all my IDs some time ago.
Hopefully they were not too picky and let me board my flight to
Aberdeen. I guess it's just a matter of really looking like who you're
pretending to be :)

Renaud.