[OSM-talk] Access restrictions (was: Feature Proposal - RFC - (PSV_directions))

Cartinus cartinus at xs4all.nl
Mon Jun 30 13:40:32 BST 2008

On Monday 30 June 2008 11:22:44 Charlie Echo wrote:
> - most Ways are Oneways. If comparing length, it's probably not the case,
> but by number of ways, it IS probably the case.

Not according to tagwatch:

* If I compare the total number of oneway=true/yes/1 tags tot the total number
of highway tags used on ways in the Netherlands I get a number of 1.25%

* If I look at the number of residential and unclassified roads (the most
numerous roads in any fully mapped area) in France that also have a oneway
tag, then I see something around 10%.

--
m.v.g.,
Cartinus