[OSM-talk] Track offsets

Steve Hill steve at nexusuk.org
Tue May 6 11:01:06 BST 2008

On Tue, 6 May 2008, Andy Robinson (blackadder) wrote:

> Converting the track within GPSUtility before then saving as a gpx I think
> finally fixed the problem, but it was too long ago now to be sure exactly
> what I did.

Hmm, ok - thanks, I might see if that helps correct the error.  The thing
is that I'd be very surprised if gpsd and Kismet were smart enough to do
anything with the NMEA data other than copy the lat/lon from one place to
another, but similarly I'd be very surprised if Garmin had screwed up
something as fundamental as the NMEA output. :-/

  - Steve