[OSM-talk] [tagging] Road crossings proposal - status?

Dave Stubbs osm.list at randomjunk.co.uk
Tue May 6 18:16:20 BST 2008

On Tue, May 6, 2008 at 5:54 PM, Alex Mauer <hawke at hawkesnest.net> wrote:
> Andy Allan wrote:
>  > On Tue, May 6, 2008 at 4:54 PM, Alex Mauer <hawke at hawkesnest.net> wrote:
>  >
>  >>  Hmm, I see it differently.  As I recall:
>  >>  *Some people said "this is the way it will be".  Since they have dev
>  >>  access, they also added their method to the rendering system,
>  >
>  > Let me be blunt: I don't have dev access, and I don't have SVN access
>  > either. So stop with the moaning, and get your facts straight.
>
>  I didn't say you personally did that.  But if the group of people using
>  this crossing scheme were tagging *and rendering* crossings, someone had
>  to have done the rendering bit -- and they would have needed access to
>  modify the rendering system.

I believe the only map rendering crossings at present is the cyclemap.

If you're referring to the cycle map's rendering system, then yes,
andy has access and I have access.
If you were just responding to andy saying it was being rendered, then
you need to be a little less openstreetmap.org-centric in your
thinking.

Dave