[OSM-talk] [OSM-dev] Developers requested to help provide "completeness" tools

Frederik Ramm frederik at remote.org
Mon May 12 22:10:08 BST 2008

Hi,

> I'm very far from this in Korea, but I would guess in time some
> parts of the UK will need to be rechecked at some point. How can we
> make a system for rechecking an area? Maybe the completeness should
> be retired after a period of time.

Once we have a few applications in place that get viewed by *many*
people, we could just have a button somewhere along the margin of the
page that says: "I know the area and what I see here looks correct".
That would not give us any safety but if, when looking at a part of
the map, you knew that within the last 6 months 178 people had clicked
on "this looks correct" then that would perhaps give you at least a
warm fuzzy feeling ;-)

Bye
Frederik