[OSM-talk] [OSM-dev] Developers requested to help provide "completeness" tools

Tue May 13 15:35:00 BST 2008

Frederik Ramm wrote:
> Once we have a few applications in place that get viewed by *many*
> people, we could just have a button somewhere along the margin of the
> page that says: "I know the area and what I see here looks correct".

Given that this will be the default very soon ( :-) ), I'd rather have
the notes API where people can click and say: "there are streets missing
here, I know that". No warm fuzzy feeling, but more helpful in
identifying weak spots.