[OSM-talk] National borders - mapnik

Beau Gunderson beau at beaugunderson.com
Wed May 28 21:01:20 BST 2008

Gotcha... I guess my question is this:

Does it matter if all of those US states don't have a "state border" way at
the top and there's just one long continuous national border? Or should
those borders be left the way they are, duplicated, the duplicates combined
and then a national border made from that, so that there are state borders
and the national border way next to (or on top of) each other?

Beau