[OSM-talk] open space land

Charles Basenga Kiyanda kiyanda2 at illinois.edu
Thu Nov 20 00:31:34 GMT 2008

Ah... I see what you mean now. So I take it this space is a county land?
My best guess would be

landuse = forest
leisure = park
?

Am not too sure. There is a talk-us mailing list as well, maybe someone
on there would have a better idea. I'm in New Mexico and I don't think
we have the equivalent of a county level land that's not really a
municipal park.

Charles