[OSM-talk] Rendering barangays for the Philippines

maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 07:03:08 GMT 2008

Just to summarise a bit:

2 major points:
1. If its a barangay then tag them as such, place=barangay
2. Well it is the same as a village, then tag them as place:village
and, add a page in the wiki explaining that the village tag represents
barangay in the Philippines

There's also a suggestion in talk-ph to add admin_level tag:
http://www.mail-archive.com/talk-ph@openstreetmap.org/msg00133.html

cheers,
maning