[OSM-talk] map display www.openstreetmap.org

simon at mungewell.org simon at mungewell.org
Wed Oct 1 16:40:19 BST 2008

You apparently can do the borders:

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/index.php/Browsing
---
The URL form shown above will produce a map centred on the specified
latitude and longitude. It is also possible to get a map that displays
everything within a given bounding box:

 http://www.openstreetmap.org/index.html?minlat=[Min Latitude]&maxlat=[Max
Latitude]&minlon=[Min Longitude]&maxlon=[Max Longitude]&layers=[Layer
code]
---

Simon