[OSM-talk] map display www.openstreetmap.org

Ulf Mehlig ulf.mehlig at gmx.net
Wed Oct 1 17:49:13 BST 2008

Thank you, Simon. I'm not sure whether we correctly understood each
other; I might have been too brief in my previous email. I am less
interested in somehow finding out about the coordinates limiting the
current section of the map I'm viewing but in having the coordinates
*displayed* on screen while panning and zooming, and I would like to
have them included in the exported maps. For many printed maps (possibly
derived from exported OSM data) such borders are necessary or at least
helpful (well, maybe not in the centre of some larger city). The mouse
pointer coordinates would just be helpful to quickly check geographic
positions.

Thanks again, Ulf