[OSM-talk] [Tagging] leisure=ice_rink

Mathieu Clément mathieu at mathieuclement.com
Thu Oct 2 21:02:34 BST 2008

Good evening,

please revote not for sport=ice_rink (because "rink" is not a kind of
sport...) but for leisure=ice_rink, which is better.

I have no idea about how to tag it as a building (usually where
spectators can watch an ice hockey game) or as a open ice rink (small,
where ~20 children can skate on it) => some people talk about "natural
ice rinks", but I can't understand how to tag it, since there is no
infrastructure and that icing only happens a few days or so.

Cheers,

Mathieu