[OSM-talk] [Tagging] leisure=ice_rink

Steven te Brinke s.tebrinke at student.utwente.nl
Sat Oct 4 08:35:51 BST 2008

Well, I was talking about natural ice rinks. They have only a few days a
year ice, but there is some infrastructure. Most of them have lights, a
small building where you can buy drinks when there's ice and some
machines to prepare the ice. (One can recognise them even during
summer.) Thus, I would tag them as leisure=ice_rink too. However,
because they are quite different from artificial ice rinks, an
additional tag to distinguish them would be useful.

Steven