[OSM-talk] traffic_calming not rendered?

Tristan Scott trs998 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 5 09:36:49 BST 2008

I'm been poking round the area of Enfield Road, Norwich, UK and some of the
roads have speedbumps - I have changed the unclassified tags for
traffic_calming tags on the highway. Now they're not rendered at all!

So my question is that... am I doing anything wrong?
Or is the renderer really ignoring a highway tag on a renderable highway?

name=Enfield Road
highway=traffic_calming
traffic_calming=bump

Also, someone's changed one back to residential, leaving the
traffic_calming=bump value. The road is shown in mapnik and osmarender as a
residential road - no traffic_calming rendering visible.

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/index.php/Key:traffic_calming

--
Tristan Scott BSc(Hons)
Yare Valley Technical Services