[OSM-talk] Possible copyright data.

Ed Loach ed at loach.me.uk
Wed Sep 10 21:45:32 BST 2008

Hi Adam

> Also, some of the data is inaccurate - specifically,
> boundary is incorrect and refers to where the boundary used to
> be
> several years ago (possibly even before Openstreetmap started).
> However, the boundary has since moved.

Forgive me if you understand about the NPE out of copyright maps
that can be overlaid in Potlatch or GSM editors, but could the data
have been added from them. It might explain why one of the
boundaries is outdated.

I'm trying to look at the history of the stuff in the Bramley area
(which I'm guessing is the area in question?) in Potlatch at present
but the server connection keeps failing.

I've just had a look in JOSM but don't know which features you're
thinking of. Perhaps you could give us a permalink to an area
including some of the data you're doubting.

Ed