[OSM-talk] Reminder: Baltimore mapping party

Russ Nelson russ at cloudmade.com
Sat Apr 4 03:15:48 BST 2009

Are you in Baltimore?  Or Washington, D.C.?  Looking for something new
and interesting to do?  Come to my Baltimore mapping party!  Kelly
came to my Boston mapping party just to keep her partner Jason
company.  He showed her how to edit and she said "Why did you never
TELL me how much fun this is??" and she was an editing fool for the
rest of the party!

I don't want to exaggerate or oversell mapping, but it really *is*
that much fun.  If such a thing existed, I'd have a bumper sticker
that said "I'D RATHER BE MAPPING" with http://openstreetmap.org/ along
the bottom in finer print.

Okay, I'm gonna send this one last reminder off and then enter all the
data I gathered in my explorations of Baltimore this afternoon!

--
Russ Nelson - http://community.cloudmade.com/blog - http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/User:RussNelson
russ at cloudmade.com - Twitter: Russ_OSM - http://openstreetmap.org/user/RussNelson