[OSM-talk] [Tilesathome] maplint && addr:

Knut Arne Bjørndal bob+osm at cakebox.net
Fri Apr 17 12:27:04 BST 2009

On Fri, Apr 17, 2009 at 09:14:50AM +0200, Dirk-Lüder Kreie wrote:
> Russ Nelson schrieb:
> > Maplint seems to greatly dislike addr:interpolation and
> > addr:housenumber.  Someone did every block in Hoboken, NJ and it looks
> > simply AWFUL with maplint turned on.  Every addressing node and way
> > gets marked not_in_map_features.
>
> With layers like "noname" and sites like keepright.ipax.at we should
> consider turning either some teste or the entirety of maplint off.

Well, the addr: tags weren't recognised by maplint because it hasn't
been synced with the wiki in ages.

After fixing Geo::OSM::MapFeatures a little (of course somebody
has managed the syntax a little in the meantime) I have now updated
the maplint test so it's in sync with the current state of the wiki
page.

--
Knut Arne Bjørndal
aka Bob Kåre