[OSM-talk] maplint && addr:

Russ Nelson russ at cloudmade.com
Fri Apr 17 13:55:28 BST 2009

On Apr 17, 2009, at 3:14 AM, Dirk-Lüder Kreie wrote:

> Russ Nelson schrieb:
>> Maplint seems to greatly dislike addr:interpolation and
>> addr:housenumber.  Someone did every block in Hoboken, NJ and it
>> looks
>> simply AWFUL with maplint turned on.  Every addressing node and way
>> gets marked not_in_map_features.
>
> With layers like "noname" and sites like keepright.ipax.at we should
> consider turning either some teste or the entirety of maplint off.

keepright.ipax.at looks very nice, but... it only covers Europe.  And
as Frederik points out, it's not rendering layers that OpenLayers (or
Potlatch) can display.

Maybe somebody (me) who lives in the US (me) should get a copy of the
code for keepright (me), put it up on their server (russnelson.com)
and start analyzing the US data?

--
Russ Nelson - http://community.cloudmade.com/blog - http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/User:RussNelson
russ at cloudmade.com - Twitter: Russ_OSM - http://openstreetmap.org/user/RussNelson