[OSM-talk] Setting comment on existing changeset

Roeland Douma unix at rullzer.com
Sun Apr 26 09:47:19 BST 2009

I was thinking about this as well. And this should not be that hard to
implement since the API allows for this kind of actions. Some checks have to
be build in that you can't change other peoples comments but that should not
be that hard now that we also have uids.

Maybe if I have some spare time I'll implement this as a separate service.
However it would be better to directly integrate it into osm.org

--Roeland