[OSM-talk] OSM-Postal an idea to extend Walking-Papers to "not connected" people

Iván Sánchez Ortega ivan at sanchezortega.es
Wed Aug 12 00:11:50 BST 2009

El Miércoles, 12 de Agosto de 2009, PB escribió:
> We are proposing use the postal mail to send printed maps
[...]
> A few loose thoughts:
> - Organize a campain for printed media or radio maybe
> - To reward the most outstanding contributions
> - Something else?

Local chapter + funding + printed paper maps (full color, glossy paper, etc).
One of the most rewarding things of contributing to OSM is to see your work
in the finished map, so just print some nice ones and send them to the people
that contributed.

Oh, and cakes. Everybody likes map cakes.

--

El sexo es la vía más rápida de acabar con la amistad.
                                     -- Vickie (Reality Bites, 1994)