[OSM-talk] Vegetation page

Mike Harris mikh43 at googlemail.com
Thu Dec 3 08:44:54 GMT 2009

... Yes, fully agreed ... (and I wasn't being terribly serious as it was
getting near time to go and open a bottle of foreign wine (;>) and watch a
movie).

Although it may sometimes be useful to supplement the internationally
applicable / useful with an indication of regional / national differences
where 'locals' may wish to add data to the database that might be of use for
'local' purposes ... Or where the use of the same word in one language (e.g.
in British English) may have different meanings in different locations in
order to assist with disambiguation.

Mike Harris