[OSM-talk] Question that will not be asked

Rahkonen Jukka Jukka.Rahkonen at mmmtike.fi
Wed Dec 9 08:28:49 GMT 2009

Somehow I feel that in the final voting OSM contributors will have two
choices: Yes or No. Reason is merely rational. When you vote in
precidential election you are not asked WHY do you want to give your
vote for your candidate. It is the same with the election about the new
licence, it does not matter why you say YES. Therefore this first and
only possibility in the whole history of OSM for collecting reliable,
guaranteed one-vote-per-OSM-username information about what the mappers
really think will not be utilised. It would be only confusing to have
more options like in the opinion poll at
http://doodle.com/feqszqirqqxi4r7w

Just rational reasons.

-Jukka Rahkonen-