[OSM-talk] Contribution graph

John Smith deltafoxtrot256 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 01:58:20 GMT 2009

2009/12/18 Stephen Hope <slhope at gmail.com>:
> often cosmetic cleanups.  The bulk of creation was done by other
> users. I wonder how much this applies to mapping.

I've pondered about this before but I came to the conclusion that
mapping is a little different than adding knowledge to a wiki. You can
always add map details by travelling about, or based on new sets of
data imported, or new aerial imagery available. However once your
knowledge on a topic has been written it's unlikely you will learn
much more on that topic and the number of topics you know about will
possibly also be limited.