[OSM-talk] Contribution graph

Stephen Hope slhope at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 00:10:53 GMT 2009

There was a similar study that has been done in Wikipedia - and it got
similar results. Then somebody else did some closer studies, and found
that the last edit may have been done by one of the 10%, but they were
often cosmetic cleanups.  The bulk of creation was done by other
users. I wonder how much this applies to mapping.