[OSM-talk] revert changesets??

Peter Körner osm-lists at mazdermind.de
Fri Dec 18 08:42:05 GMT 2009

 > there is no structure left behind for burning men. as soon as all is
 > removed map should show current status again.
 > keeping it in the database is ok but the tags need to reflect that there
 > is nothing left on ground

*I think* it should be deleted in one changeset. Next year they could
restore the data from this changeset and move the objects to where they
are now.

If it's on the same place every year and the ways are going to stay,
then they should be tagged as disused.

*but* i think this is nothing that we should do -- instead we should go
in conversation with the original author.

Peter