[OSM-talk] revert changesets??

Steve Bennett stevagewp at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 10:23:00 GMT 2009

On Fri, Dec 18, 2009 at 2:13 PM, Apollinaris Schoell <aschoell at gmail.com>wrote:

> We map what is on ground ( with some exceptions like boundaries)
>
> And powerlines, and opening hours, and bus/tram/bike routes, and
proposed/planned/demolished buildings/roads, and ski runs, and culturally
interesting places that are not physically present, and names, and legal
restrictions, and zonings, etc.

Mapping "the fourth dimension" is perfectly appropriate if it can be done
cleanly. Just like you might map the site of a completely disappeared
archeogical site, why would you not map the former location of important
cultural events?

Steve