[OSM-talk] when do <12 TAH tiles render?

Mike Harris mikh43 at googlemail.com
Sun Feb 1 11:53:04 GMT 2009

Does that mean that if I use informationfreeway ctrl-enter at zoom 12 to be
able to see (and check) the rendering of my edits in osmarender (without
waiting a week for mapnik and forgetting) then these edits will never get
rendered at lower zoom unless someone changes them again? Hope I'm wrong as
it doesn't sound very sensible otherwise - with the only way round to visit
the area on the main map and only then use informationfreeway for my own
benefit?

Mike Harris