[OSM-talk] Wiki: chriscf vandalism

Mario Ferraro fadinlight at gmail.com
Sun Feb 1 17:41:06 GMT 2009

Well, I've just opened a wiki page[1] to try to gather some users who
have ideas and other devs who can join me on this "hopeless" task :)
I will post there some other ideas for analysis, integration with
existent tools and database diagrams.

Feel free to participate and give suggestions.

Will post in the dev list and talk-it to ask also, if someone wants to
help please "advertise" this effort also in every own language mailing
list and point them there.

Probably is too much work for me to handle alone in my spare time, but
together we can try to! :)

Mario Ferraro

[1] http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Featurama