[OSM-talk] Key:smoothness

Sam Vekemans acrosscanadatrails at gmail.com
Mon Feb 2 06:11:53 GMT 2009

Ya, im working on the wiki "smoothness=good"
Mike was just just giving examples.
:-) it should be ready for the peanut gallary in the next few days.

Btw: A horse & buggie has wheels.
Kids shoes can contain 'healies' (wheels in heal of shoe) ;-)

im using the explaination that; "good" is a "subjective adjective"
(then giving examples)
-and even as a sub:key, (road) 'good' always needs to be further
explained based on the context of the description.

.... Making this wiki in the most neutral POV -neithor for or against
the tag, just explaining what it is.

It might also serve as a 'good' template :-)

ps, the person who created the tag MUST have been playing 'devils
advicate' -fortunatly, it will help further understand the language of
'map features'. :-)

happy mapping.
Sam