[OSM-talk] usercases for josm outside osm

maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 09:14:28 GMT 2009

Yes a gpx editing tool is nice within JOSM.

What I am looking for are some cases where JOSM or lets make it a bit
broader, the OSM editing/worflow being used outside OSM.
There are discussions in the geospatial world about collaborative
maintenance of geodatasets.  OSM does it already.
All tools are free, the api is easy to understand (I guess).

So if  "x" company wants to do something for collaborative mapping
they can use the "OSM stack"  for data input.  Are there cases where
it has been used already?

--
cheers,
maning