[OSM-talk] Key:smoothness

Simon Ward simon at bleah.co.uk
Tue Feb 3 23:42:13 GMT 2009

On Mon, Feb 02, 2009 at 04:07:37AM +0100, Ulf Lamping wrote:
> It's a *lot* easier to navigate through 20 or more subpages than to
> read/search in exactly one page?!?

When it takes about a minute for the page to load, yes, I may as well
just do a search on the wiki since I’d get a response in a similar
amount of time with pages describing what I want.  This may be a
well just be a imitation of the way Mediawiki works, but that’s what is
being used and I don’t see anything better being implemented (let alone
proposed) (other than possibly semantic mediawiki).

Simon
simple system that works.—John Gall