[OSM-talk] OpenHikingMap - OpenCycleMap

Stéphane Brunner stephane.brunner at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 11:38:23 GMT 2009

Hello,

Thanks for this file,
I have try last evening but I have a problem to run correctly the svn
version of mapnik, I try again this evening.

But I have a question, how to include the generated file in a mapnik
style file, should I copy it or is there an import tag ?

CU and thanks for all.
Stéphane

--
Stéphane Brunner
mail : stephane.brunner at gmail.com
messageries instantanées : stephane.brunner at gmail.com (http://talk.google.com)
--------------------------------------
Non aux brevets logiciels
http://stopsoftwarepatents.eu/banner/601000605319/ssp-468-96.gif
http://stopsoftwarepatents.eu/601000605319
http://www.ubuntu-fr.org - Distribution Linux
http://fr.wikipedia.org - Encyclopédie communautaire
http://mozilla-europe.org - Navigateur internet / Client de messagerie
http://framasoft.net - Annuaire de logiciel libre (gratuit)
http://jeuxlibres.net - Jeux Libres (gratuit)
http://openstreetmap.org - Cartographie libre (en développement)
Il existe 10 sortes de personnes : celles qui connaissent le binaire,
et les autres.