[OSM-talk] Donations and bank accounts

80n 80n80n at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 19:24:31 GMT 2009

Gary68
We fully understand your problem and continually review the possibilities.

We have to be sure that there are sufficient transactions / additional
donations to cover the costs of operating a bank account in other
countries.

We are currently developing a federated membership structure to support
local chapters.  They will be able to accept funds locally and either use
them locally or channel them to the centre for this kind of funding.  I
expect this would be the best solution, but it is not completely in place
yet.

Etienne