[OSM-talk] Server donation drive

LeedsTracker leedstracker at gmail.com
Fri Feb 6 18:52:01 GMT 2009

2009/2/6 80n <80n80n at gmail.com>:
> I'm totally amazed by the scale of and speed of response to this funding
> drive.  It's great that so many people feel the project is worth
> contributing to.

Too right, I thought people were quick off the mark last night at
~10%, I check now and it's 70% already!

Bump it to £20k, let's have two servers!

Well done to all, big, small and medium sized donors alike.

Hon mensh to Ben Darlow for "Stick it to those Ordnance Survey fools!"

[Fools for not sharing the data with the world (rather than foolish at
mapping)? but I guess it's not their decision.]

Anyway, very encouraging!

LT