[OSM-talk] OSM on The Reg

Gert Gremmen g.gremmen at cetest.nl
Wed Feb 11 13:07:57 GMT 2009

> what about the rest of the road between the start and end?

modify road - click for inserting angle/node or whatever sounds best
modify road - click to add name / click to define road type (picture assisted)/ click for one-way / click for smoothness (;<))))

After all, it's not difficult, just need to tell the people how !

a small window will have to attend all users to the OSM methods, and to the copyright issues.

However,
OSM -as all open structures- will always be subject to abuse users (abusers?) , hackers are smart enough
to write their destruction bots, or even to illegally copy whole google into OSM ;<))

Gert Gremmen

Openstreetmap.nl  (alias: cetest)
 Before printing, think about the environment.